The family Muré
When Michel Muré settles in Rouffach and plants his vineyard in the 17th century, he surely has little conception of the beautiful adventure that he is setting in motion for his descendants…
In 1935, Alfred Muré extends the property with the addition of the 12-hectare (25-acre) wholly owned Clos Saint Landelin, foreseeing already its potential for exceptional quality.
Today, it is his great-grandchildren Véronique and Thomas, the 12th generation, who passionately exploit the treasures of this biodynamic monopoly and the sumptuous terroirs surrounding it. The estate covers 28 hectares, 12 of which are represented by the Clos Saint Landelin.